★★★★★ A 2 x UltraFire 18650 3000mAh review will not answer these 19 questions. Get the truth from people who own a 2 x UltraFire 18650 3000mAh, including the fact that it won't...
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.
QUESTION: WHAT AMPS ARE THESE AND CAN I USE THEM FOR MY VAP PEN OR E CIG
• For ampage it says they are 3000mAh. I am unaware whether they fit a vap pen or e cig.
• each one about 0.5|1A export. Yes.
• Hi, These are 3000mAh. I suggest that you can read the following instructions of a vap pen carefully.
• You'll be sorry!! They are useless for vaping. They are only about 500mAh, and will die QUICKLY from a fresh charge! The charger is also junk. It's very very slow. You are encouraged to buy PROTECTED 18650 batteries from either Panasonic, Nitecore, Olight or Orbtronic. They will cost you more, BUT, they will last many times longer on a charge, and provide service for many years. They pay for themselves in no time. These, you'll be throwing away within months. Guaranteed!!
• These are not good batteries for vaporizers, you should avoid these like the plague when talking about vapes. You need to use IMR/INR High Drain 18650 with a minimum 20a continuous discharge. Take a look at the Samung 25R or 30Q or LG-Hg2, lg-he4, sony VTC4/5. Hope this helps#ultrafire
QUESTION: WILL THESE BATRIES WORK IN MY BLACKSHARK FLASHLIGHT?
• 18650 size batteries are very popular with most flashlight design the amp hours are the only difference. 3000mAh is the most popular and should work fine.
• Yes these bay batteries are specifically made for flashlights .
• They are extremely POOR batteries! Yes they'll work in a flashlight...but with constant use, you won't get more than 1 hour out of them. Also, the charger is REALLY REALLY slooooowwwwww.#ultrafire
QUESTION: BEEN CHARGING THEM FOR 20 HRS. LIGHT IS STILL RED AND MY FLASHLIGHT WON'T TURN ON. SHOULD I RETURN THEM, OR KEEP WAITING FOR THE LIGHT TO TURN GREEN?
• sounds like bad batteries
• Mine took a l o n g time too but I'm sorry, I don't remember how long. I'd give it another day. I don't think It will hurt them to try it. After that, if they still aren't charged, then I'd send them back.
• Return it... same thing with mine
• Return they normally don't take that long to charge
• Here's the bottom line on these; they're no good. The charger is painfully slow, and the batteries (although weak) are UNPROTECTED. Continuing to charge them for a day plus, is asking for trouble if the batteries OR the charger is defective! Think "fire" (and I don't mean Ultra). Returning them isn't worth the time or trouble. Buying PROTECTED batteries is the answer!! For twice the dough, you can get 2 reliable batteries at around 3000mAh each. These ones are around 600mAh. A GOOD charger would also help. Just add an extra $15.#ultrafire
QUESTION: WILL THESE WORK IN AN ECIG THAT TAKES 18650 SIZED BATTERIES?
• That's what I bought these for I got these and blue samsungs . They work but not great at 50% battery just dies on you , my samsungs go all the way down to 1%
• Think of it as "I'm just paying for a cheap back up charger" I personally wouldn't use these batteries that come with charger in any of my Box mods. Research and spend money on good batteries.#ultrafire
QUESTION: I JUST GOT THESE AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE CHARGER (NO INSTRUCTIONS). IS THE LED LIGHT SUPPOSED TO CHANGE COLOR? HOW TO KNOW WHEN CHARGED?
• Red light means it's charging. When the light goes off or turns green (not sure which) it's done charging
• The light will change from red to green when the batteries are fully charged. If the light is green when you put the batteries in that means that they already were charged. It usually takes about 12 hours to fully charge the batteries.
• Thank you for the answer...mine is green and only green, whether the batteries are in or out, so I believe my charger is defective. Which would explain why it's not charging the batteries :)
• Mine never change colors but it also only lasted a week. I ended up buying a charger from Batteries Plus.
• I think batteries are great
• the light will change from red to green when fully charged
• The charger is useless. Buy an XTAR or Nitecore charger and you'll be MUCH safer!!
• The lights should turn green when fully charged#ultrafire
QUESTION: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FULLY CHARGE THE BATTERIES?
• I haven't timed it against a clock, but at least 3 hours for a flat battery I'd guess.
• With that charger 6 hours. Honestly though, you don't want to by thsee batteries. It doesn't last too long on my vaporizer. Buy some other batteries from somewhere else.
• When charging two batteries it takes about 18 hours for full charge. .#ultrafire
QUESTION: CAN I PUT THIS IN MY KANGERTECH NEBOX??
• if it is an 18650 yes you can. the kangertech subox mini I have however will not take a battery that has a raised + post. The + post must be flat, or it most likely will not fit. I'm not sure about the nebox, but I know that it must be a flat + post to fit in my subox mini. I hope this was helpful.
• as far as i am aware it should work in any box mod or even the cylinder mods that take the bigger battery pack, make sure you are able to get a better charger for these however, batteries work great but the charger only worked one day for me.
• Dont waste your money they have a nipple on them like traditional batteries. They are too big to fit any box I own, unfortunately it was too late for me to return them and get my money back#ultrafire
QUESTION: WHEN I PUT BATTERIES IN TO CHARGE, THE RED LIGHT FLASHES CONSTANTLY. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
• My experience is different when batteries are placed in the charger and plugs-in the light just remains red until the batteries are fully charge, light turns green no red flashing.? Get replaced.
• It means it's charging. Should stay solid green when charged.#ultrafire
QUESTION: I PUT IN ONE BATTERY FROM A SOLAR LIGHT 14 HOURS AGO AND IT IS STILL RED. CAN I CHARGE ONE BATTERY AT A TIME?
• I had them on the charger for days and the red light didn't turn green. I wouldn't use them.
• Didn't you read my review of this set?? It's by RBW. The whole thing is a waste of your money!!
• I had an issue with the charger that seemed the same. It is quite possible that the charger is not working correctly....mine charges and the light stays red then when I pop it in another 18650 charger the light turns green. However I use a voltmeter to test the battery.. ..it's kind of easy if you have one. Usual charge time for mine is about an hour and a half to two hours.
QUESTION: DO THEY COME CHARGED
• Yes they do, but it seems you can only charge the ones that come with
• No but charging was quick. Under an hour.
• No, they need to be charged before use
• not fully charged
• Partially charged They will need a full charge (3 hours)#ultrafire
QUESTION: I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT MAH BATTERIES. 3K, 4K AND 5K. CAN I MIX&MATCH WHEN CHARGING THEM OR MUST I PUT 2 OF THE SAME MAH IN THE CHARGER AT THE SAME TIME?
• Hi, I suggest that you put 2 of the same mah in the charger at the same time.
• You should be able to mix and match as long as the batteries have the feature to stop charging when they are full
• First things first. There are NO 4000 or 5000mAh batteries in existence. They are FAKE. Even the 3000mAh cells pictured in this ad are fake. They are only 500mAh. Anyway, yes you can mix batteries. But I would buy a better charger AND better batteries! 3500mAh is the top capacity today.#ultrafire
QUESTION: HOW MANY AMPS ARE THEY?
• 3 amps/hour, or , 3000mah as in the description.
• 5000mAH 3.7
• all I can tell you if I am 100% wrong then take it up with the company because I just quoted the side of the battery and the ones I have work quite well have a nice day#ultrafire
QUESTION: DOTHESE BATTERIES FIT THE J5 TACTIAL FLASHLIGHT?
• The J5 takes a single AA battery I believe
• They do NOT fit the J5tactical flashlite. The J5 uses AA batteries. The UF18650's are excellent batteries, and are used in the UF XML-T6 lites, headband lites, and larger units.
• The J5 uses a different battery, Runs Off a Single AA Battery or a 14500 Rechargeable.I am not sure if the 18650 battery is the same voltage.
• For ampage it says they are 3000mAh. I am unaware whether they fit the J5 Tactial flashlight. You can read operating instructions of the the J5 Tactial flashlight！#ultrafire
QUESTION: DO THEY CHARGE AA BATTERIES AS WELL?
• If you mean rechargeable AA no these are a size bigger then the AA.
• no different voltage and they are a different size
• It did not last long enough to find out!#ultrafire
QUESTION: DO THIS BATTERY WORK WITH THE J5 TACTICAL V2 FLASHLIGHT
• Sorry, I don't have that particular flashlight but looking back on that flashlight it says it uses one 18650 3.7V (2200mAh) battery. I would stick with that.
• Never heard of the flashlight i used these batteries for a vapor it should work tho .. Long charge
• Yes, I believe it will but buy a higher quality battery.
• Hi,Please read the user's manual caref of UltraFire 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Battery.Thank you.#ultrafire
QUESTION: WILL THESE WORK FOR A IPVLI3?
• hello,this 18650 battery can work for IPV3-Li
• I wouldn't use them for any mod brah seriously cheap batts#ultrafire
QUESTION: WILL THESE WORK IN A CHERRY BOMBER CLONE VAPE MOD
• Yes they will but don't waste your time or money. These are HORRIBLE batteries. Only got two charges out of them
• If the cape takes an 18650 battery, then yes.
• Unfortunately I received the charger without the batteries. These are shipped from China and the seller is in fact in China. I am sending them pictures of the shipment to show them the missing batteries.
• Sorry all I know is that the batteries work in my led flashlights#ultrafire
QUESTION: WILL THESE BE GOOD FOR THE SUBOX MINI?
• Yes and there a good buy.
QUESTION: ARE THESE FLAT TOP?
• Yes they are but dont waste your time man, dont hold charger
• Samsung 18650
• Flat on both ends like button cells? No. These have a nipple on the positive end like cylindrical alkaline, and NiMH batteries (AAA, AA, C, D, CR123, etc).
• Flat on both ends like button cells? No. These have a nipple on the positive end like cylindrical alkaline, and NiMH batteries. There are"＋－" points on both ends of the battery .#ultrafire
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B00MCJNIL0
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.