★★★★★ A 2013 Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller review will not answer these 16 questions. Get the truth from people who own a 2013 Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller, including the fact that it won't...
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.
QUESTION: WHAT IS INCLUIDED?
• Additional in the box are the adapters for the car seat.
• I got everything in the picture: three wheels, storage below, stroller seat with canopy, stroller base itself, and an adapter for Maxi Cosi infant car seat. I think the seller included pictures of the bassinet and infant car seat to show its adaptability, but for the price I think it's safe to assume it's just the stroller and I'll call it the toddler seat because really a newborn can't be placed in that stroller. Hence, the car seat and bassinet picture the seller included. You can and should check with the seller! My daughter who is about 7 months and is able to sit up right no longer has to be in an infant car seat or bassinet when out for walks. The only other accessory I bought separately was the cup holder. I recommend buying the Maxi Cosi Mico AP infant car seat. The stroller comes w ith the adapter so that was easy. But if you choose to go with a different car seat, I think you can buy separate adapters for like a Bugaboo and other high end car seat/bassinet. Go on the manufacture's website and there might be a list of car seat that's compatible with the stroller. I hope that helps!
• Just the stroller with toddler seat. I bought bassinet and car seat separate
• Hello Nina and thanks for your interest in the Buzz Xtra! With your purchase, it will come with the stroller itself (frame, seat assembly, XL canopy, basket, wheels, and bumper bar) and stroller seat adapters. Any other accessories are sold separately unless otherwise stated or offered by the seller/retailer. I hope this information is helpful for you. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. You are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.#quinny
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL? HOW FAST IT BECAME DIRTY?
• For me the quality is good. Maybe the color is not that black and after few months it looks used. But after washing is good again. Out got dirty fast, because I feeding my baby there when we are outside and I keep in the trunk. But it's a good stroller.
• EXCELLENT quality. Which is why I am glad I spent the extra money on this stroller. It actually hides any stains, I've owned this stroller for 8 months and I can't spot one stain or fabric defect.
• The structure is aluminum and very resistant. The coating is also resistant fabric. His color is black so I have no problem with dirt. It's an excellent stroller.#quinny
QUESTION: HI! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VERSIONS 2013 AND 2015 ?
• I saw 3 differences. 1. The basket of 2013 version is smaller. But in my opinion they are both small. 2. The canopy hasn't a window of 2013 version. 3. The 2015 version has improved self unfold of the wheels. Which is pros because the 2013 model is really easy to open and close. Finally I bought 2013 model and I think is great. Except the small basket, because I usually go with a log of stuff for a walk.
• Sorry, I don't know the 2015 versÍon.
• Hello Priscila! I'm happy to address your inquiry for you! The original model of Buzz Xtra is CV268 and the newer Buzz Xtra 2.0 is CV290. This is the best way to know which model comes with specific features/accessories (rather than year of release). The newer Buzz Xtra 2.0 (model CV290) had a design change to the frame and handle which moved the frame fold mechanism to the side of the frame (from the top of the handle) for easy fold - similar to the Moodd models. Additionally, the Gracious Grey fashion was discontinued from the original Line and the Xtra 2.0 line introduced the Grey Gravel fashion. The shopping baskets for the Buzz Xtra 2.0 reflect the color of their stroller seat cushion with the exception of the Purple Pace fashion (that basket is black specifically). Lastly, the wheels on the newer Xtra 2.0 ar e foam filled flat-free wheels while the original model has aired pneumatic wheels. If you have any additional questions, you are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email email@example.com (Please enter AMAZON in the subject line).#quinny
QUESTION: IS THIS EASY TO FOLD, IE ONE HANDED FOLD?
• For sure, pretty easy.
• Let me start by saying I love this stroller. It is not a one handed fold. Once I've had to fold it down a few times, it's gotten easier, but it's not a one handed fold...for me at least.
• It is necessary to use both hands to fold, but it's very easy. Push two buttons and slide it down
• It has two small buttons on the sides. You press them and it folds pretty easily. This is a great stroller if you ask me.
• Easy to fold yes.#quinny
QUESTION: I HAVE THE 2015 MODEL CAR SEAT. IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OLDER MODEL STROLLER?
• The newer car seat is in fact compatible with the older model stroller. I ordered the 2015 Maxi Cosi infant car seat and the 2013 Quinny Buzz-thankfully they didn't change the adapter pieces!!
• Hello Crystal and thanks for your interest in the Quinny Buzz Xtra! We would need to know which exact model of seat you have in order to confirm compatibility for you, but I can advise you generally that this stroller would be compatible with any model of Maxi-Cosi Mico platform model (meaning original Mico models, Mico NXT models, Mico AP models, and Mico MAX 30 models), the Maxi-Cosi Prezi, and the Quinny Dreami bassinet and Tukk carrier purchased from within the US by using the set of car seat adapters that came with the Buzz Xtra. If you purchased the car seat outside of the US or you have a different manufacturer, we would need to know what the origin of the car seat is and the manufacturer/name brand to determine compatibility for you. I hope this information is helpful for you, but should you have any additional qu estions or concerns please do let us know and we will be happy to address them for you. You are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.#quinny
QUESTION: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MODEL 2013 AND THE MODEL 2015?
• I honestly don't know. They all look the same to me.
• Front wheels, color scheme, the way it closes and the bottom basket.
• $250 more for the following changes... Not worth it if you ask me... Doesn't really effect functionality NEW for 2015: Easier fold Quieter canopy design Never flat tires Features: New super easy fold, no bending down necessary Never-flat, foam-filled all terrain tires for an extra smooth ride#quinny
QUESTION: IS THE QUINNY BUZZ XTRA WORK WITH THE BRITAX B-SAFE INFANT CAR SEAT?
• Hello Sara, and thanks for your interest in the Quinny Buzz Xtra! As-is, the Quinny Buzz Xtra is only compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Mico car seats (original Mico, Mico NXT, Mico AP, and Mico Max 30) as well as the Maxi-Cosi Prezi. Using the Buzz Xtra multi-model adapter accessory, there are a number of additional competitor's car seats that can be used which include the Britax Chaperone, but unfortunately the B-Safe infant car seat was released after the multi-model adapter was developed and released so they are not compatible. So to clarify, the B-Safe car seat is not compatible with the Buzz Xtra. I do apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. Please let us know if you have additional questions and we will gladly assist you. You are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sorry, I don't know if they are compatible#quinny
QUESTION: IS THE QUINNY BUZZ XTRA COMPATIBLE WITH THE QUINNY DREAMI BASSINET?
• I saw on the Quinny website that it is compatible with Buzz, but it doesn't say anything about the Buzz Xtra. I recommend you ask directly to them on their website or facebook: http://www.quinny.com/us-en/
• Dire it is#quinny
QUESTION: IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH 2014 MAXI-COSI MICO AP INFANT CAR SEAT? (2013 WITH 2014)
• Hello Sandra, and thanks for your interest in the Quinny Buzz Xtra! Yes, this stroller is indeed compatible with the Mico AP. It is actually compatible with all of the Maxi-Cosi Mico car seat platforms regardless of the year they are manufactured as long as they are manufactured in the US. This includes the original Mico, Mico NXT, Mico AP, the new Mico Max 30, or the Prezi! These will all fit on the car seat adapters that accompany the Quinny Buzz Xtra and no additional accessories are needed for purchase. I do hope this information is helpful for you. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. You are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
• yes, it is. needs adapters though, i dont remember if my adapters came with stroller or with bassinet...#quinny
QUESTION: HELLO I WAS WONDERING IF THIS COMES WITH MAXI COZY CARSEAT ADAPTER?
• Yes it does!
• Yes!! :)
• No, it doesn`t. The adapter came with the carseat maxi cozi that I bougth too.#quinny
QUESTION: DOES THIS ITEM COME WITH A PUMP FOR THE WHEELS?
• No, it doesn't.
• no it doesn't
• No, it doesn't.
• Hello Micah, and thanks for your interest in the Buzz Xtra! No, the US models do not come with a bike pump for the tires. The instructions will advise you that you can use any manual hand pump or you may use a manual bike pump to inflate the tires to the required .psi for proper use of the stroller. I do hope this information is helpful for you. Please let us know if you should have any other questions and we will be happy to address them for you as needed. You are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email email@example.com (Please enter AMAZON in the subject line so we can identify your email quickly).#quinny
QUESTION: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIMENSIONS OF THIS PRODUCT WHILE STILL IN THE PACKAGE?
QUESTION: CAN ANY CAR SEAT (GRACO, INFANT, FOR EXAMPLE) BE INSERTED OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE SAME BRAND?
• Quinny Buzz Multi-Model Car Seat Adapter will be needed in order to compatible with other brand car seats.
• The Buzz Xtra is compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico Ap and the Maxi Cosi Prezi, for which the adapters are included in your purchase. There is also a multi model adapter available for this stroller, which fits with the following models of car seats: Buzz Multi-Model Adapter: (sold separately) Safety 1st Onboard series, Maxi-Cosi Cosi35, Graco Snugride 22, Graco Snugride 32 and Graco Snugride 35, Chicco Keyfit 22 and Keyfit 30, Combi Shuttle 33, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 30-30 and the Britax Chaperone.#quinny
QUESTION: ARE ALL THE WHEELS AIR-FILLED?
• Yes! All of them.
• Yes they are all air filled#quinny
QUESTION: DOES THE SEAT "FOLDS" TOGETHER WITH THE FRAME OR WE HAVE TO TAKE OFF THE SEAT BEFORE FOLDING?
• Fold yes.
• Yes, the seat folds together with the frame. You just have to put it in the sitting position.
• Hello Livia, and thanks for your interest in the Quinny Buzz Xtra! You actually have the option of removing the seat or leaving it on the frame in order to fold the stroller. However, the seat DOES need to be in the forward facing and upright position in order to fold the unit. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. You are also welcome to contact us via phone 1-800-951-4113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please enter AMAZON in the subject line).#quinny
QUESTION: DOES THIS STROLLER COME WITH INFANT CAR SEAT ADAPTER?
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B00I5KZBGK
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.