★★★★★ A Baby Trend Flex-Loc Car Seat review will not answer these 29 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Baby Trend Flex-Loc Car Seat, including the fact that it won't...
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.
QUESTION: I HAVE AN OLDER CAR THAT DOESN&#39;T HAVE THE LATCH SYSTEM. CAN YOU ALSO FIX THIS WITH JUST A SEAT BELT?
• Yes you can. There is a slot for it on the base to slide a buckle into it.
• Yes it easily works with a standard seat belt.
• Yes you can. If your seat belt isn't long enough you should be able to remove the screws holding the latches for a new car and put seat belt thru it and buckle in then screw piece back in. It would be a more permanent attachment. Just make sure you pull the seat belt all the way out so it doesn't have any play in it.
• I can't answer since I had to return mine since it didn't fit the seat I have
• You are supposed to have a seatbelt lock (I'm not sure of the technical name but it kind of looks like an H with hooks on the insides) for vehicles without the latch system. When we bought the original car seat it had one but when we bought this to have an extra base, it did not come with it. Luckily a friend had one and they didn't need it lock.
• Yes works with just a seat belt too!#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL THIS BASE WORK WITH THE INTERIA SEAT?
• Yes, this will work with any vehicle's interior seat
• I had to return the one I had because it didn't fit my flex love seat. I suggest you call nfg baby trends to confirm. That's what I had to do cause it said it would fit my seat, but it did not. Good luck#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: I HAVE A 2006 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY MINIVAN. I PURCHASED THIS ITEM AND IT DOES NOT FIT. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?
• If you have the hooks its should just click right in there.
• I didn't have the hooks, I used the generic seatbelt connection and had no issue, don't see any reason the Town & Country would be different
• The belt hooks only work with the newest of vehicles. I have a 2007...hooks don't work with my Hyundia either. No worries though. Slide the straps through the thin slits in the back od the base. Just above and in the center of where those special clips are. Pull hard to be sure they are very tight and you are all set. The care seat will snap in and out and you never have to remove the strap unless you choose to. I really like this system.#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: SOMEONE SAID THIS BASE WILL NOT WORK WITH EZ FLEX LOCK SEATS. I HAVE THE BABY TREND EZ-RIDE 5 TRAVEL SYSTEM. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WORKS WITH THIS?
• It works fine for mine.
• I have the baby trend expedition travel system and it works I pretty sure this base is good for any baby trend system#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS BASE, WHICH IS SOLD SEPARATELY AND THE BASE THAT COMES WITH THE BABY TREND EXPEDITION LX TRAVEL SYSTEM MILLENNIUM?
• non what's so ever; looks and hooks up the same; have no problems at all.
• Nothing,it is the same. We needed an extra for my car. I am the grandmother and keep the baby too. So it was easier for us to get the extra bottom then swap it out all the time.
• They are the same. The pic looks different. We use the extra base for our granddaughter.
• Functionally they are the same. I own both and use the car seat equally well with each. The only difference I could see was the manner in which the level adjustment is made for placing in sloped seats.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL THIS CAR SEAT BASE FIT ALL BABY TREND CAR SEAT MODELS? THE MODEL # WE USE IS TJ93412
• I'm sure it would as long as it's ez flex lock or regular flex lock!
• I think that if it is a flex-loc car seat the base will work .
• Yes, it is the same base that comes with the travel system.#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: HI DOES THE FOLLOWING FIT ESPENDITION ELX TRAVEL SYSTEM MODEL TJ93158
• Yes. All the flex-loc stuff is intended to work together. Even so, I looked it up to see what base amazon would select to order with that car-seat and this is the one. So yes it will.
• It should fit an Expedition. I think it should do okay. I have a Ford F-350 and a Hyundai Sonata. and it clicks on to the rear seat belt mounting brackets. There are metal hooks/clips on the Elx Travel that connects to the seat belt brackets. Easy to install and remove.#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: GRACO CAR SEAT SAFE?
• The base is excellent, it fasten tight either with the mounting system or using the seat belt straps option. I have no worries at all taking my grandson around using it. The removable seat is of good design and the baby doesn't slip down when used properly.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE WORK IN VEHICLES THAT DO NOT HAVE THE LATCH SYSTEMS?
• Yes guy can use seat belt and has the information on how to do it with it
• Yes you can use seat belt and has information how with it
• There is a slot where you can strap your existing seat belt to hold the base down however, having the latch system in your car is the best way to attach the base of the car seat.
• Yes. We actually are using the latch system and the seatbelt.
• Yes, the seatbelt goes through it to hold it in securely. :)#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE WORK WITH THE TRI-FLEX TRAVEL SYSTEM?
• This base will accommodate any Baby Trend travel system. It is very easy to use and the set up in the vehicle is a snap.
• It was advertised as so but the car seat/baby carrier will not latch into base#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: I HAVE THE BABY TREND EXPEDITION JOGGER TRAVEL SYSTEM AND NEED AN EXTRA BASE FOR THE CAR SEAT. DOES THIS ONE FIT MY CAR SEAT?
• Indeed it does!! At times it's a little harder to get the seat to click into place but just a jiggle or two of the seat and its in there. This is the one I purchased and I have the same jogging travel system.
• I also have baby trend expedition jogger and it fits my car seat.
• Yes it should. I have the same jogger and it works with the car seat. My carseat is a flex-loc.#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL THIS FIT THE EASY RIDE5 CAR SEAT?
• I'm pretty sure this base is brand specific
• It should. As long as it's a baby trend car seat.
• I actually returned it even before I opened it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH THE BABY TREND MILLENNIUM CAR SEAT?
• The Baby Trend web site says the base is "Compatible with all Flex-Loc /EZ Flex-Loc Infant Car Seats"
• Yes it will fit the baby trend millennium.
• I can't answer that. From what I remember it fit every one except the one I had, but to be sure, I would call the mfg. Good luck !
• Yes its exactly the same as the base that comes with the seat.
• I believe it's compatible with all babytrend seats#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL IT WORK WITH A GRACO CLASSIC CAR SEAT?
• I couldn't tell you. I bought it to have a base in both vehicles for my Baby Trends car seat.
• Dont know either, have a baby trend car seat and a base in each car#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: DOES THIS FIT WITH BABY TREND EXPEDITION JOGGER TRAVEL?
• sorry i can't answer that for you.....i bought it for my step daughter and not sure what system she uses it in
• Yes, this item does fit the expedition jogger travel system. That is the kind we have for our grandbaby and our daughter and son-in-law all have the very same base. Good choice!
• Yes it does!! It's great and so much more inexpensive than the competitors!!#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL THIS BASE WORK WITH BABY TRENDS ENVY SERIES?
• Its supposed to work with every baby trwnd carseat.
• Yes, according to Baby trend website Envy series is part of the Flex-Loc family and is compatible.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE FIT THE JOGGER TRAVEL SYSTEM, MILLENNIUM? THE BASE THAT CAME WITH THE SYSTEM LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT. WONDERING IF THIS WILL WORK THE SAME?
• I don't know. It fits the expedition
• Yes, that's what we have. I actually like this base better than the one it came with :)
• Yes this base will work with the jogger travel system. I have the jogger travel millennium and I bought this base for an additional car.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE WORK WITH THE EZ FLEX LOCK SEATS?
• Yes they do
• I am not sure...have you googled all items associated with ez flex lock seats? I would do that before purchasing the Baby Trend base#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: DOES THIS FIT THE EXPEDITION TRAVEL SYSTEM CAR SEAT?
• It absolutely does!
• Yes, I purchased the Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System (which comes with a base) and also purchased this base to have in a 2nd vehicle. It is compatible with the travel system car seat.
• Yes it does! This is the one we have!
• Yes, I have seen this product at http://cheapkidsstuff.com/ and seems like it does fit.#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: DOES THIS FIT WITH THE BABY TREND FLEX LOC 30LB. INFANT CAR SEAT?
• I use this with my granddaughter's baby trend infant car seat.
• I'm not sure. I would contact the manufacturer.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: DOES THIS FIT THE BABY TREND EZ RIDE 5 CAR SEAT?
• If the seat has the flex loc I believe that al baby trend seats for most part have flex loc check baby trend website.
• I think so. I have the baby trend expedition travel system which is similar and it works perfectly.
• I agree with the others, I believe that the flex-loc system items are all designed to work together.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL THIS CAR SEAT FIT ALL BABYTREND INFANT CAR SEATS?
• yes it does
• yes. I actually called Baby Trend and they said all of their products work with each other.#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: DOES THIS WORK WITH THE BABIES R US PIONEER TRAVEL SYSTEM?
• Lisa I'm pretty sure this base only works with Baby Trend travel systems. I suggest you contacting Babies R Us to see what bases they recommend for the Pioneer Travel System.
• I think so, Lisa. The bottom of car seat look like with my own. You can try. If dosent work you return. I hope i have help to you!#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE FIT THE BABY TREND EZ RIDE 5 TRAVEL SYSTEM - CAR SEAT AND STROLLER?
• Yes it does!
• Yes it does!#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: WHEN A CAR SEAT IS ADVERTISED SAYING IT CAN BE USED, USING THE LATCH SYSTEM, DOES THAT REFER TO LOWER ANCHORAGE IN THE BACK SEATS?
• Yes they work good most new cars have little anchors drawen on the seats. Your able too use the seat belt as well
• Yes it does
• Yes it does.
• Yes. And that is definitely the easiest way to install the car seat base.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WILL THIS WORK FOR THE BABIES R US PIONNEER SYSTEM?
• I am not sure what you mean by pioneer system
QUESTION: DOES THIS WORK WITH THE BABY TREND SNAP GEAR INFANT CAR SEAT?
• I don't know. I have a baby trend travel system, but I don't know what kind. Expedition maybe?
• Yes, this is the same base we bought for our cars to be able to easily transfer our granddaughter from car to car and they have the same infant car seat you mentioned.
• Yes it does.#Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE FIT ALL BABY TREND SEATS?
• Yes it does.
• Yes it does.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: DOES THIS BASE FIT THE JOGGER TRAVEL SYSTEM, MILLENNIUM? I HAVE A BASE THAT CAME WITH IT AND IT LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THEN THIS ONE... WONDERING IF THIS WILL WORK??
• I'm sorry I have no idea if this would work for you.
• I only use it for the specific baby seat...that would be a good question for the manufacturer#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Car_Seat
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B007JVX47E
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.