★★★★★ A Baby Trend Flex-Loc Infant Car review will not answer these 32 questions. Get the truth from people who own a Baby Trend Flex-Loc Infant Car, including the fact that it won't...
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.
QUESTION: DOES THE BACK OF THE CARSEAT HAVE A KNOB TO ADJUST STRAPS OR DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE STRAPS OUT TO ADJUST?
• If you need to raise the straps because your baby is getting taller you have to take each it strap out to adjust it but it's nothing like the older car seats it's way easier and if your talking about just loosening them there is a flap....great car seats I have twins and they are great
• You have to take the straps out to adjust
• You what?? I don't know! :( it seems so long ago that I used it. Ummm... There is no knob but adjusting the straps was very easy. I do remember that. Sorry I'm not more helpful. Also this is a "no frills" seat. In hindsight I would've tried to find something alittle more cozy. :)
• on the bottom near where babies legs there is a flap , under there is a square button. You push the button and pull on the straps at the same time to adjust.
• It has a button you press on the front and it loosens or tightens the straps. Super easy! I love this car seat!#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: HOW MUCH DOES THE CAR SEAT ALONE (WITHOUT BASE) WEIGH? I KNOW SOME OF THE BABY TREND SEATS ARE AS MUCH AS 9-9.5 POUNDS, WHICH IS PRETTY HEAVY...
• I'm not sure but I know that it was extremely heavy and I didn't use it long before selling it because with the baby in it I had a hard time carrying it.
• The website says it is 7.7 lbs#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: THE SPECS SAY THIS IS 16&QUOT; WIDE HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK FITTING THIS 3 ACROSS? I WOULD BE USING IT WITH 2 BOOSTER SEATS.
• We had it two is these cars seats and left the middle of the bench in our grand caravan empty. I could sit between the two seats if I really squeezed myself in (I'm 5'5 130lbs). I think with only one bucket seat and two modest sized boosters, you're probably fine. Our safety first Air Protect cars seats that can be used as boosters would never work with this or any bucket seat though....just depends on how much of a giant your booster is as this is one of the smallest bucket seats on the market.
• i haven't done it. but it takes up very little width on our captain's chair (one of the chair seats in our minivan). if the boosters aren't too big, it should be fine.#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: IS THE HANDLE SHAPED INTO A TRIANGLE LIKE THE VIDEO SHOWS? THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF THE HANDLE.
• Yes the handle is shaped like a triangle. ☺
• Yes it is
• Yes. Just like the videos. We've loved ours.
• Yes, the handle is a triangle at the top.
• Yes. The handle is shaped like a triangle.
QUESTION: WHAT KIND OF MATERIAL IS IT?
• Baby Trend infant car seat has a 5-point safety harness with easy, single-hand harness adjustment and push-button release EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact head protection
• You only have to wipe clean the Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Car Seat in the Carbon pattern to keep it looking new and fresh.
• It is plastic, but the plastic feels cheap. I remember the Graco car seat I had for my oldest child was plastic too but it felt strong, resistant, and the handle wouldn't get stuck. With this car seat the handle, to grab the car seat, gets stuck ALL the time! When I need to push the handle down or up I get so frustrated because it is so hard because it gets stuck. It is not nice when I am in a rush and I can't push down the handle :-S#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS CARSEAT IN A TWO DOOR CAR?
• I have not tried this particular seat in a 2 door but I did have an older version of this same seat in a Mustang and it worked just fine! If the back is bucket seats, the base adjusts heights so it is good!
• Yea! My son has twins and has them in a ford escort#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: DOES A FLEX LOCK BASE COME WITH THE CAR SEAT OR DO YOU HAVE TO BUY IT SEPARATELY? ALSO DO YOU NEED IT FOR THE STROLLER? THANKS
• All car seats come with base and no u don't need it to use with stroller but I absolutely luv luv mine I have twin boys so I use my car seats n stroller frequently ....worth every penny!!!!! :)
• I bought mine on here and it did come with the base. I also bought the stroller and you do not need the base for the stroller. I absolutely love both! The stroller is bulky but I use it to jog, hike, or just go to the mall. I don't get stuck in stones and its a smooth and almost weightless push.
• The base comes with the car seat. I don't know anything about putting it in a stroller since I never do that.
• Ask my daughter Krista @ firstname.lastname@example.org#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: DO THIS CAR SEAT COME WITH THE BABY TREND FLEX-LOC CAR SEAT,BLACK?
• This particular seat is green
• I don't know that it comes in any other color.
• This one is grey/green tones. Not sure of a black one as I have not personally purchased that color.
• No, only the base.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: WHAT BABY TREND SIT N STAND STROLLERS DOES THIS FIT WITH?
• From what I have heard, this carseat clicks onto any baby trend sit and stand strollers. It clicks onto mine.
• I have the matching double stroller, that can also be used as a sit and stand. It easily clips on and off of the stroller, in the front and back. I had my the day after I left the hospital with my daughter, I was able to push the stroller with ease with her clipped in the back and my 35 pound son in the front. These were both great buys.
• *The day after I left... The lack of sleep still has my brain scrambled.
• I have been using it with the double sit and stand and the single jogger with no problem.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: DOES THIS CAR SEAT FIT THE BABY TREND JOGGER STROLLERS?
• Yes! Snaps right in! (Depending on the model stroller. Some Baby Trend double joggers, like the double expedition, don't support car seats. The expedition single jogger does work with it.)
• Yes it fits beautifully.#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: HI, THIS PRICE OF $ 89 INCLUDES THE CHAIR WITH STAND FOR PLACING BOTH THE CAR AND TRUCK. OR SHOULD YOU BUY A HOLDER FOR YOUR CAR AND / OR CAR SEPARATE
• It comes with a single base along with the seat. If you want a base for another vehicle you will have to order another vase separately.
• This comes with one base, if you want another for a 2nd car, so that you don't have to constantly switch the base between the two cars, then you would have to buy a 2nd base separately.
• Sorry. I don't know the answer. I bought it for my niece who lives in another city. It's still in the box since she isn't due until July.#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: IS THE CAR SEAT BOTH FRONT AND REAR FACING?
• Not sure....my grand baby is only 3 months old still faces rear but it kooks like it be used either way
• It's a rear face infant seat.
• Yes it is
• Yes, both rear and forward!
• Yes! Rear and forward!#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: CAN YOU USE THIS IN THE CAR WITHOUT THE BASE?
• Yes, there are slots to secure it with only a seat belt. The base is used for ease and convenience.
• Yes, you can strap it in with a seat belt.
• Absolutely, the instructions will show you how to set it up with or without the base.
• Yes, there are two slots through which you can lace a seatbelt across the lap of the car seat. The car seat must be facing the rear of the vehicle though.
• You have to use the base to use this car seat
• no. the base is required for unit to install to vehicle.
QUESTION: DOES THIS FIT THE SNAP AND GO UNIVERSAL FRAME.
• It does! With my second daughter I didn't buy travel system. I bought the Flex-Loc infant car seat and Snap N' Go! Loved it!
• Yeppers! :)#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: DOES THE CAR SEAT COME WITH THE BASE? IF I ORDER THE BUNDLE DO I NEED TO ORED AN EXTRA CAR SEAT OR CAR SEAT AND BASE
• Yes, the base comes with this car seat. Although some orders another car seat base which is perfect if you have an extra car for easy transfer of the car seat. Hope this helps.
• My car seat came with a base.
• Yes , the car seat comes with a base, which is very easy to install.....and I love the ease of taking the car seat in and out from the base....I am very pleased with the car seat.#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: DOES THIS CAR SEAT FIT IN THE BABY TREND EXPEDITION EX STROLLER?
• Yes it did.
• Yes, we bought the stroller at Target, but bought the bases & car seat at Amazon. They fit perfect.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: WILL THIS FIT IN A 98 NISSAN SENTRA?
• Yes. The base can use anchor points (you'll feel them behind the cushion of the seat) and it can use the lap belt. Instructions are provided but make sure you still get it properly checked (for free) by the fire department.
• It should fit any car with a seat belt latch. You can usually find it in the bottom right and left corners of the seat. Most 1995 models and above should have this latching feature but I would check with a local store that sells similar car seats.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: HOW HEAVY IS THE CAR SEAT BY ITSELF?
• It is not that heavy by itself but as your child grows, it gets heavy.
• This car seat is weighing approximately 18 pounds. Hope this helps.#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: CAN THE PADDING BE WASHED IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
• The padding is removable. I do wash mine in the washing machine, but inside of a laundry bag to keep it from ripping.
• Sorry, don't know the answer to this one. We returned the car seat as it didn't install correctly in either of our cars. It was "rocky" (at best). Its a great looking car seat, and I really liked it when I saw it at Burlington Coat Factory, but didn't feel comfortable with the stability in the car. Good luck!#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: DOES IT REALLY TAKE 1-2 MONTHS TO RECEIVE?
• LocatePlus can get it to you by next week.
• With expedited shipping, LocatePlus can get it to you in 3 days.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: IS THE CARRY HANDLE STRAIGHT OR CURVED?
• It's straight across the top for carrying. However, it has a triangular shape center that allows it to be gripped perpendicular to the seat or at a left/right 45 degree angle.
• The handle is straight with a triangle at the middle
• The carry is handle straight with a triangle in the middle.
• Its kind of curved but has like a triangle at the top. So its comes up from the sides of the seat and meets at a triangle handle on the top.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: IS THE SEAT COVER WASHER AND DRYER SAFE?
• Yes it is. You may remove the liner and wash bit but I would air dry it so it does not shrink on you.#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: CAN &QUOT;BABY TREND FLEX-LOCK INFANT CAR SEAT, CARBON&QUOT; CONNECT &QUOT;BABY TREND SIT N STAND DOUBLE STROLLER&QUOT;?
• Yes. We put our newborn in the seat connected and then our toddler in the other seat.
• Yes it does I have the exact car seat too and it snapped to my jus fine !!
• Does this car seat fit the sit and stand stroller?
• does the baby trend flex car seat and base, can it fir and baby trend strollers?#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: CAN YOU ONLY USE THE LATCH TO INSTALL THIS OR CAN YOU USE A SEAT BELT TOO?
• You can choose either.
• My daughter uses the seat belt as well#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: IS THIS SEAT RECOMMEDED FOR NEWBORNS OR OLDER CHILDREN
• Newborns, my son grew out of it before he turned 1. Also, would not recommend this seat. The tightening button broke on mine. Thankfully I had a back up but I was very upset with the quality.
• Newborn/Infant. The weight and height recommendation is listed by the manufacturer. It is an infant carrier seat.
• Newborn through 1year at least.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: DOES THIS CAR SEAT FIT THE BABY TREND SNAP-N-GO EX STROLLER?
• I believe so, it should say what stroller its compatible with
• Yes it does!#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: DOES THE HEAD SUPPORT INSERT FOR SMALL INFANT ACTUALLY SUPPORTS THE HEAD OR IT DOESN&#39;T WORK VERY WELL IN DOING SO?
• If you are talking about the green support pictured, I would say it does an OK job at supporting. Infants are so small, I would recommend purchasing a support insert for all around support as well.
• I would recommend buying an insert for newborns.#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: THE BASE DOESN&#39;T COME WITH THE INFANT SEAT?
• It did with mine.
• It does come with it.
• Yes, it came with mine.#Baby_Trend_Review
QUESTION: DO THE BUCKLES AT THE CROTCH HAVE TO BE SNAPPED IN TOGETHER? OR CAN YOU BUCKLE ONE SIDE AND THEN THE OTHER?
• They half to be placed on to of each other before you can buckle the baby properly in the seat or it won't buckle. These car seats are great! I got them for my twin boys good investment for reasonable price
• They have to be put in at the same time.#Baby_Trend_Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: DOES THIS SEAT FIT THE BOB JOGGER-TYPE STROLLERS?
• Fits Baby Trend brand jogger stroller.
• Yes it does#Baby_Trend
QUESTION: IS THIS MORE YELLOW OR BRIGHT GREEN IN COLOR, I CAN&#39;T TELL FROM PICS?
• Is green
• It is bright green.
• It's def more of a bright avacado green color.
• More of a green than yellow.
• In my opinion, it's a lime green in color
• It's lime. It's pretty in person and gender neutral.
• It is more of a yellow color.
• It's bright green.#Flex-Loc_Infant_Car
QUESTION: IS THE SEAT COVER WASHER AND DRYER SAFE?
• Iv never taking mine off
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B007O1NROO
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.