★★★★★ A SweetLeaf Sweetener (70-Count Packets) 2.5-Ounce review will not answer these 12 questions. Get the truth from people who own a SweetLeaf Sweetener (70-Count Packets) 2.5-Ounce, including the fact that it won't...
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.
QUESTION: IS THERE AN AFTERTASTE WITH SWEETLEAF?
• I have not found there to be one. I really enjoy it. I do use only 1/3 of a packet and not a whole packet as I have with other sweeteners.
• very slight aftertaste, no more so than artificial sweeteners. I got used to it fast and it is only sweetener that is 0 on glycemic index.
• No, not usually. I normally put it in coffee and it just sweetens it without changing the taste. This is a very good brand of natural, not so artificial, sweetener.
• I do not taste one.
• No, none at all. Sweetleaf is one of very few that does not have a bitter aftertaste.
• I don't experience an aftertaste with SweetLeaf. But I will say this about any stevia... if you use a large amounts you will experience a bitter aftertaste. I generally use it in my coffee and use about 1/4 to 1/2 of a packet. For baking I have used the SweetLeaf baking mix which is sugar and stevia and I don't experience any aftertaste with that product either.
• No, not that I have noticed.
• It's my favorite brand of Stevia, not coincidentally the healthiest (both stevia & inulin from chicory root are actually good for us). But Stevia is a hundred times sweeter than sugar, so "less is more" w/ stevia--use very little or it becomes bitter :) I also use it w/ maple syrup or coconut sugar to use less of those more costly & higher glycemic sweeteners.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: HELLO, I HAVE BOUGHT THIS BEFORE...SO THERE ARE THREE BOXES OF 70 PACKETS IN EACH BOX TOTALING 70 X 3=210????
• yes. Unless you particularily like to use the packets your best buy is the 4oz jar which I'm not sure Amazon carries. I have found it at Wegmans and various grocery stores.
• I believe that is correct.
• Yes, I ordered this same thing and I received 3 boxes each containing 70 packets for a total of 210 packets.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: IS THIS THE MOST ECONOMICAL FORM OF SWEETLEAF STEVIA POWDER THAT YOU HAVE FOUND?
• It was cheaper than the other forms offered on Amazon. I did not look anyplace else.
• Yes, it is.
• I would have to say yes. I've tried the mini tablets and though I love them because they are potent and lasted me a long time but they were $9 for 50. This is a better deal for sure
• No, buying it in bulk is the best way. I bought the 4.46 oz bag for home. But if your going to carry it around with you, get the 500 count individual packet unit.
• Think it's the most cost effective. Ever since Stevia was brought to public attention, numerous companies have jumped into the market and have added all kind of unnecessary ingredients into their products. This product only adds inulin, which is fine. If you find other products that are less expensive but have ingredients other than Stevia and inulin, I'd recommend you don't buy it. Hope this helps.
• For that quanity, yes. Buying a larger amount could reduce unit cost.
• Yes. So far it is.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE EXPIRE DATES FOR THESE ITEMS?
• You need to ask the seller. Usually a good date far enough to buy.
• The box I bought at the end of last year has an expiry date of 19 September 2017. If you buy a box the expiry date will be different. But count on the contents lasting for 2 years or more. Each sachet is foil, so it is properly sealed.
• They expire on 19 September, 2017.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: WHY IS THE PRICE LISTED AT $0.04/OUNCE? IT SAYS THERE'S THREE 2.5OZ BOXES, WHICH IS 7.5OZ TOTAL, OR $3.10/OUNCE. IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE INCLUDED?
• You are absolutely right. I was mixing packets with ounces. So, I would say that is a question for Amazon advertising. I wasn't paying attention when I ordered. I just knew I wants the product and the price per box seemed fair. So, you may want to ask amazon.
• I Think Their Math Is Out To Lunch! Where Does It Say Four Cents?
• The 0.04 is the number of oz. per packet. 2.5 oz. divided by 70 packets (in a box) = 0.0357 oz/packet which is rounded up to 0.04 oz./packet. The cost/oz is $23.29 divided by the total wt. of the 3 boxes which is 7.5 oz. The cost is $3.11/oz.
• Emilio, you started the right way but you did not divide far enough. Dividing 70 into .04 is .0306. Round the 6 off and make the 3 a 4 and you get .04. So, cost is .04 per ounce. Hope this makes sense. If you need more help let me know. Have a good evening, Linda#sweetleaf
QUESTION: THERES A SIX PACK QUANTITY OPTIONS IS THAT 6 PACKS OF 3 PACKS SO 18 BOXES?
• I've only ever ordered the three pack and there are three single boxes in one package. I would think that is what there is here; 6 single boxes in a package. Hope this helps.
• I believe it means 6 boxes of 70 packets each= 420 packets.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: SINCE I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS IS NOT 100% STEVIA - IS THERE A 100% STEVIA PRODUCT OUT THERE THAT WE CAN GET?
• It just has stevia and inulin (dietary fiber). There is nothing really wrong with that. This is actually the purest I've seen. Most other companies have either dextrose or maltodextrin which are both refined sugars
• Pure stevia is not yet FDA approved. Every stevia product sold in the U.S. is mixed with something. This is the purest form available that my husband and I have been able to find. As another stated, most are combined with other sugars, whereas this one is combined with fiber.
• This is the purest form I've found too, and I've read the labels in many stores looking for it. It is also the product recommended (without selling or endorsement) by most nutritionists I've talked with.
• You can get pure, powdered stevia leaf from Mountain Rose Herbs
• Where Did You Get That Information? I Question it.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: HI! WHERE IS THE STEVIA SOURCED FROM. I KNOW IT IS MANU IN USA, BUT WHERE DOES THE LEAF COME FROM?
• It is marked as made in the USA, organic stevia leaves and NON GMO.
• South America is where it is from originally. http://globalsteviainstitute.com/learn-about-stevia/where-does-stevia-come-from/#sweetleaf
QUESTION: DOES IT LEAVE A BITTER AFTER TASTE
• Not at all. Stevia, unlike Aspartame and other sugar substitutes, does not have an after taste.
• I don't think it does but I have used artificial sweeteners all my life. My husband can taste it in foods but he is overly sensitive to sweets anyway. I'ts definitely worth trying at least one box. I have found it to be the best stevia sweetener on the market. Most brands that are so called "stevia" do not compare as far as ingredients or quality.
• No but it does not easily dissolve in a cold beverage.
• No I don't think so....It takes a few times using it to get use to it, I should say it did for me...I
• No I don't think so....It takes a few times using it to get use to it, I should say it did for me...I love it now, but to answer your question no after taste...
• Only if you use too much.
• Not for me, or my sister who introduced me to it.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: HAS PACKAGING IMPROVED TO PREVENT THE STEVIA POWDER FROM HARDENING? I HAD TO THROW AWAY HALF OF THE BOX.
• I haven't had any problems with the individual packets and I buy them in large quantities.
• I have not had any problems with this happening and I buy them in large quantities.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: HOW MUCH GRAMS OF INULIN DOES EACH PACKET HAVE?
• it does not break it down. but it is listed first in the ingredients of the 1 gram packet. =Inulin Soluble fiber, Organic Stevia Extract.
• The info on the box indicates <1gram of dietary fiber, with the only ingredients being the fiber and the organic stevia extract.
• According to the package its all natural with no additives period.
• Inulin is a soluble fiber. According to the box, one serving is 2 packets, and each serving contains less than 1 gram of fiber.#sweetleaf
QUESTION: HOW MANY TOTAL PACKETS? 70 OR 210?
• 210. JustLikeI UsedToGetInTheStore.
• Each box contains 70 packets, but you get 3 boxes. total is 21
• there were 3 boxes, so a total of 210 packets#sweetleaf
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B003WO0I6C
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.